Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I Need Sleep.

What an exhausting but fun weekend. Had an overnight trip to SF/Santa Clara with the high school's choir and symphonic band. We did pretty well, bronze for choir, silver for band! We went to the city after the performance, and did the double decker bus tour (which I had to say was one of the coolest thing ever.) Never knew so much history about San Francisco even though I go all the time.
Sunday was Great America day. Hung out with students, and of course, resisted profusely from the peer pressure of getting me onto roller coasters. I did get tricked to go on this spinning ride called Centrifuge. I think them kids got a kick out of my hysteria-state laughter and piercing screams. And I think I have lost all forms of authority figure and respect from them. har har so sad. And all those walking!! Thank goodness I've been working out and TRYING to get back into shape.
That's it for now. time to get some shut-eye. (Although Kung Pao is on TV...and if you're reading this, there's a good chance that you know I can recite every line in that movie. haha)





No comments:

Post a Comment