Monday, September 1, 2008

i finally permed my hair. It's not as curly as I wanted, but it's fairly wavy and more volume yay! But not being able to wash my hair for 3 days was horrible. I literally reeked of perming solution and my hair was so dirty.

Anyway, I enjoyed my last 3 day weekend of the year. The next long weekend will be thanksgiving, but I generally have to work on black Friday. Sooooo yes, back to labor day weekend. The good: hung out with friends, BBQed, played wiiFit (I want one!!) ate an incredible amount of food, finally washed and waxed my car, and of course all the misc errands. The bad: broke 5 bottles of beer and the glass shattered all over the kitchen floor. If I ever get in a bar fight, I will never use a corona bottle because it's simply not strong enough. Budweiser, on the other hand, stood strong like a champ.

Vegas in 2 and half weeks! That means I gotta be good for the next 2 and half weeks and keep the numbers of my outings for food and alcohol to a minimal amount, and then it's time to get loose in sin city. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment