Thursday, May 29, 2008

I like long weekends!!

I'm still not quite over how amazing the big Apple is, yet I'm forced to jump right back to work.. I got work-related phone calls within minutes after we landed in SJC..I was still on the plane!!

These past week and a half have been pretty action-packed. All business aside, I was very bummed about not playing at the Mtn. View a la carte Festival with Soul Intention because I was in NYC. But this last Saturday we got to play in a beautiful Wedding @ the Corinthian Yacht Club in Tiburon. It was a 12-hour work day but Oh man, so worth it! I loooove weddings! I know, that's totally sappy but still! I also ran into my outfit twin there.. we had almost the same exact dress and shoes on, it was hilarious! Driving back crossing the golden gate bridge at midnight was no fun, not to mention the steep 45 degree slopes in the city.


Here is a view of the city from the Yacht Club across the bay.


The handsom boys



Scott working the crowd.



What's a long weekend if we didn't do outdoorsy activities? Cherry-picking it was! (That, and washing/waxing my baby car. That count as outdoor activity, doesn't it?) Brentwood was so green and beautiful and CROWDED! I came home with almost 7 pounds of bing cherries. Made my throat itchy but sooooo sweet and juicy.

Memorial Day Weekend = big sales. I got to the mall fairly early, it was pretty insane when I left. I did score some good stuff, and of course, a pair of Nine West flats. This is, afterall, the "confessions of a shoe-addict", I have to post a picture. heh.




Just two more weeks left until all these current projects are finished with. Then it is SUMMER! Too bad the weather is letting me down. Although I'm very excited upcoming short vacays like
camping next weekend. I've already taken a family room corner hostage for all my gears and supplies. I am determined to do as much as I can this Summer. Reading, learn French, work out, DEEP-CLEAN MY ROOM, etc etc.

Ok back to work!

Au Revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment